StromTrooper banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Kansas City V-stromers? I tried on the Kansas side and it appears a bit lonely...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stromteach, I am in Lenexa. Glad to hear that there are some more of us around. I have an '07 650 and am looking for some ride companions for this summer.

Jim

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
If you ever want to meet halfway....

Plenty of us over on the St Louis side, planning lots of rides down 70 this year, doing wine country tomorrow down 94. If you ever want to do a ride down 70, throw it up on the board...

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm in Lenexa. Don't have a V-Strom yet but plan on getting one during the next couple of months.

Look forward to meeting fellow riders around the KC area.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Blue Springs!

Hi, guys! I'm in Blue Springs and am looking forward to a ride now and then! I have an 06 Wee and would LOVE to get it out and stretch its legs. I work nights with irregular days off, but week-days usually work pretty well for me. Somebody give me a shout!

·
Registered
173 Posts
i will try to get in touch with someone for riding.I only get tuesday and thursday nights off and sunday all day,other than that I work 65 hours a week!Wee need to plan a Sunday ride and lunch meeting in the future!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi, guys! I'm in Blue Springs and am looking forward to a ride now and then! I have an 06 Wee and would LOVE to get it out and stretch its legs. I work nights with irregular days off, but week-days usually work pretty well for me. Somebody give me a shout!
Keep in touch with me! i have about the same schedule and work out towards your way ( at the new Bass Pro).I work for tracker marine rigging and detailing boats so my schedule is always bouncing!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Plenty of us over on the St Louis side, planning lots of rides down 70 this year, doing wine country tomorrow down 94. If you ever want to do a ride down 70, throw it up on the board...
There are some excellent roads from Hermann to Raleigh!I went on a trip like that last year.Cant wait to do it again.im trying real hard to get this 600 mile first service over with.Thanks to the weather I only have 125 miles on my bike now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
montrose co. 2010

Hey how is going to montrose this year?

Lets put to gether a May ride for starters.

plus I'm heading for montrose in june for the Vstrom Gathering, other riders welcome.

Motoman.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm in Kc area and I'm looking to purchase with the 1.99% before march 31st. Can anybody give me an idea of what they walked out the door with when they purchased. $$$ off retail, farkle gear, etc.

I HATE this part of the deal, dickering back and forth, but I'd love to save money on the bike and spend it on gear.

Thanks guys.

Matt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts