StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading to Kauai in a few days for vacation and was wondering if there was a place to rent a motorcycle other than the HD dealership?

Thanks,

Fin

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well, here now

New million dollar idea. Start up an adventure bike rental/excursion place on Kauai. Well, maybe not a million dollar idea. But it'd probably take a million dollars to get something like that off the ground.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Kauai is fabulous...or at least it was when I lived there for a few months back in the late eighties. But motorcycling is not what comes to my mind when I dream of returning there. Is there really a Harley dealership on the island? Jeez!

Have a great time out there Hope Banana Joe's Fruit Farm is still thriving. Excellent smoothies!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Have you talked to the Harley Dealership? I was there last week and saw a KLR and a Ninja in front of the dealer. Maybe they rent more than Hogs?

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I haven't, but might be worth swinging by. Pleases me to see so many Stroms on the roads here. Seems like a great place for them to thrive.

And yes, we drove by Banana Joes today =). Looks like they've closed up shop for the season.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts