StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody. I'm planning to meet and ride with you guys. Simply - having a good time during 3 days of June. Coming - on 9th of June (Friday), ride - on 10th (Saturday) and get back home - on 11th (Sunday). Coming to - Stevenson Lodge in Combermere, ON. Ride - Ride Highlands. Having Saturday dinner in Wilno Tavern restaurant. Visit couple of interesting places in the area as well. Let me know (let say in next 3 weeks) who would be interested in participating in this event so I can start some arrangements in regards to accommodation, food and routes preparation. If you are not familiar with places, roads and general area I mentioned above just Google it please. Thanks everybody. Looking forward to see and ride with you.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Timing. I won't be in Ontario until Canada Day, but if a ride is organized between then and late August, I will be greatly interested. (BUT my first priority for July 8 is to see Argos play in Ottawa).

Thanks for organizing a ride. I know it takes a lot of work to make things go smoothly and safely.

Keith

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Checking out the water here and having absolutely amazing time riding this area for last 2 days. Still nobody interested?

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry Rick it sounds like a lot of fun and its an area I want to explore a bit more this year but can't get away.

..Tom
That's to bad Tom. I was counting on you and your better one. And few other in fact, but it looks like nobody is interested in riding when the weather is nice (finally).

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Since there is basically no interest in this event I decided to cancel it and ride on my own.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts