StromTrooper banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll be going to http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...LuQ6U4P3IHHbx496g&sig2=neFFvIWg-bPRb6_1ECyCBQ again this year.
Will be leaving McGraths Hill Macca's at 9 am on friday, anyone who feels like joining in is welcome. Will be doing a little bit of dirt roads on the way up and can explore Chichester SF on saturday. Camping both nights and usually rains some part of the weekend, so be prepared. It's great :thumbup:

Here's a shot from 2010

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I'll be going to http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&r...LuQ6U4P3IHHbx496g&sig2=neFFvIWg-bPRb6_1ECyCBQ again this year.
Will be leaving McGraths Hill Macca's at 9 am on friday, anyone who feels like joining in is welcome. Will be doing a little bit of dirt roads on the way up and can explore Chichester SF on saturday. Camping both nights and usually rains some part of the weekend, so be prepared. It's great :thumbup:

Here's a shot from 2010
Is second prize the best Strom :hurray:do you seriously spend a weekend with beamer dudes and have a good time,they don't recognize me at the bowser,they just look down das snoz at me with a Bavarian smirk that a 2 pound ball pane on the back of the noggin would fix!!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Thanks for the reminder Don. I'm planning to go again this year but as usual can only confirm a day or two beforehand. Will phone or txt you Don as time draws near and don't forget to gift wrap the prezzy!

Windy, you must be giving the Bavarians the bad eye.:mrgreen: But seriously, this is a good friendly rally with all makes of bikes in attendance, even Urals too! What makes this so good is the magic place it's held at and dickheads are not tolerated. I hope it dosen't rain again!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Mate I remember 1979 rally it rained ,in fact it rained that weekend every year except for 4 years since 1945 !!!

BMW boys that year were blown away by a rider of a HONDA GL1000 Goldwing and how fast he was on the dirt ( he was an ex speedway rider ) .He also scared some A grade motorcross riders who were camping their .

Watch out for cars they get out of control on the wet dirt.It was the only time I dropped my XS1100 on a rally and I did it TWICE on the way in because of stupid cars out of control.

Have a great time !!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
was there in 2010 and told to turn the radio off at 10.00pm not on boys,,,, too many bmw riders there..lol....too many mozzy'z...i'm going to thunderwest this weekend..at least there are t=ts there...lmao

no rain tooooooo

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Ain't tit nice ta find one place on this earth where you can enjoy the quiet peace of the bush without f&%$#g radios blaring into the night.
Peace,blessed peace!
Saturn 5

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is second prize the best Strom :hurray:do you seriously spend a weekend with beamer dudes and have a good time,they don't recognize me at the bowser,they just look down das snoz at me with a Bavarian smirk that a 2 pound ball pane on the back of the noggin would fix!!
Yeh Windi, been going there for years now and always have a good time, even in the wet. Some of my best friends ride Beemers and I'm sure they would say g'day at the bowser. Besides all sorts of bikes get there

and the trip up is a hoot

Mate I remember 1979 rally it rained ,in fact it rained that weekend every year except for 4 years since 1945 !!!

BMW boys that year were blown away by a rider of a HONDA GL1000 Goldwing and how fast he was on the dirt ( he was an ex speedway rider ) .He also scared some A grade motorcross riders who were camping their .

Watch out for cars they get out of control on the wet dirt.It was the only time I dropped my XS1100 on a rally and I did it TWICE on the way in because of stupid cars out of control.

Have a great time !!!!
Thanks G D. First time there (80 or 81) was on my Honda VF1000R, and was pissing down. Met a few blokes from Stroud Road and had a ball with them so kept going back and rained most times. Still mates with some of those blokes and meet up when we can.

was there in 2010 and told to turn the radio off at 10.00pm not on boys,,,, too many bmw riders there..lol....too many mozzy'z...i'm going to thunderwest this weekend..at least there are t=ts there...lmao

no rain tooooooo
If it was doof doof noise it should have been 9 O', nar should have been 9 anyway :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
231 Posts
If it was doof doof noise it should have been 9 O', nar should have been 9 anyway :biggrinjester:[/QUOTE]

sorry it was the eagles at the time...old ehy:jawdrop:

TITS :yikes::hurray:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts