StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my back rest for the top case from California Sport touring

http://www.casporttouring.com/

Since the "Kappa" back rest was on back order big time, I took a shot and ordered the "Givi E78 Backrest pad for E33 Point case".

With some dumb luck, it fit. It curves over the top of the case, and looks like the case came with it. One problem though: My wife just bought a armor coat, so the back coat pad and the back rest put too much foam between my wife and the case, leaning her forword.

By the way, those grip puppies are great. They went on easy with some hair sprayright over the grips.

Doug.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have had trouble finding one that I thought would work. How does it mount? The picture of it looks like the vinyl is cheap or something. What do you think? Any pictures? :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics

I'll try to get pictures tonight, never did it before though. Mounts with two screws, that screw into the two threaded holes on the backrest. I was thinking about other mounting options, since the armor issue came up. Material looks to be rubber-ish, looks ok, but does not match the oem seat in any way. Can't complain for $31 though... Doug.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts