StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of us are there in the KC area?

Jim

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beartrooper, glad to hear it. I was feeling a bit lonely... We are you?

Jim

·
Registered
685 Posts
Me and my yellow strom will be at Leavenworth this summer. 22 July. Can't wait.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Lenexa.........

Should be available to start riding by md-July when work / travel slows.

Look forward to riding with a least a few of you guys.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Good afternoon fellow KC riders!

Look forward to getting to know you. Being relatively new to the KC area, I look forward to meeting fellow riders, getting information on day trips / group rides, etc.

If you want to PM, please feel free. As I mentioned in a previous post, my schedule is finally slowing down some so I look forward to getting out there even if to at least meet fellow enthusiasts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
One more in the KC area. Picked up my yellow 650 Tuesday. I had to order the helmet and jacket I wanted and it should be in Monday or Tuesday. I hope to use the bike for commuting well into the cold months. Hope to see you on the road.
Duane

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just bought a yellow 08 Wee and live in Overland Park. First bike, just finished MSC,(a true FNG). Wife calls it my mid-life crazies......but what a blast.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Prairie Village checking in

I am located in Prairie Village. I just took the MSF BRC in late August. I got myself and the 07 650 I purchased earlier this summer all properly licensed and tagged last week. I put a couple hundred miles in the last week. I love this bike.

Phil

·
Registered
13 Posts
It looks as though this exercise was performed earlier in the year but how many Johnson County, KS riders? I think I saw a blue wee yesterday after work on Pflumm. I'm in OP and loving this cool weather.

·
Registered
13 Posts
PilatusPilot:

That could of been me. I work SW of Pflumm on Marshall. I usually take Pflumm to frontage road on the east side of I35. Still avoiding the interstate during rush hour.

I have been commuting rain or shine and I am sure getting tired of all the rain.

Did you take your BRC at MMTC? I took the course there the weekend before Labor Day. I am right there with with as the FNG.

Phil

·
Registered
13 Posts
Phil,

Took the MMTC class 8/11-12, and just went by the class Tuesday to say hi to Elaine & Stan. Today is my first rain day. I work near I-69 and 151st St. but usually take 151st to Pflumm to go home. The blue wee I saw was 2up and turned on 116th into a residential area. Love the bike, great commuter, big enough to be seen but small enough for me to handle for a first bike. This is a great site for info and support.

Clinton

·
Registered
13 Posts
Clinton,

Definitely not me, no 2-up for quite sometime, if ever. My wife has no interest in riding shotgun. Riding in the rain is not too bad if you watch the corners and keep the cagers off your butt.

Phil

1 - 20 of 59 Posts