StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a maintenance manual for their K7-650? If so, where did you get it? The only one I can locate is at the Suzuki dealer and it's $130 CDN!! :confused: Does Clymer make a manual for the k7-650 yet or is it too soon? Just curious to know what book other Canadians are using for their 2007 model Wee.

SS

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
I, too, have been looking for the Clymer but, as far as I can tell, they haven't published one yet for any DL650. I've been told that we could probably expect something next spring.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Service Manual

Check out www.repairmanual.com

I got mine for $69.95 US plus shipping - covers 2004-2007 and is the actual Suzuki manual. I too was quoted $130 CDN at the dealer who actually said he would be ashamed to sell me one for that price (although he also didn't volunteer to come down any in price either).

Delivery was about 8 days to Ontario.

Hope this helps.
Bob

·
Registered
984 Posts
Manual

Just ordedred mine from my local Suzuki dealer. $75.00 US. I buy a factory manual for everything I own. I'm just wierd that way. I will say that I find the Haynes books to be superior to Clymer, though. The English are just so darn thorough.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check out www.repairmanual.com

I got mine for $69.95 US plus shipping - covers 2004-2007 and is the actual Suzuki manual. I too was quoted $130 CDN at the dealer who actually said he would be ashamed to sell me one for that price (although he also didn't volunteer to come down any in price either).

Delivery was about 8 days to Ontario.

Hope this helps.
Bob
Sent you a PM with further questions

SS

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info everyone.

SS

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Just picked up the official Factory manual today for $123.89. Remember folks if you don't support your local dealer, they may not be around. Who'd a thought Toronto would be without a major dealership. First McBrides & Now Cycle World are gone

·
Registered
147 Posts
I wouldnt mind buying PDF or electronic copy at a discount, then I could print myself, use all of this fancy office equipment... :D

·
Registered
984 Posts
Cheap?

So, when will you start selling cheap photo-copies?? :mrgreen:
How about an original factory BMW manual for a 1978 R100S? Not cheap, or, a binder with all of Kieth Patchets tech articles on everything you need to know about the care and feeding of BMW airheads (not the riders). Priceless. When you go cheap, you get cheap. We don't like cheap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts