StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K & N Performance Gold Oil Filters for DL650 and DL1000 Vstrom's from SV Racing Parts

:hurray: Hi Everyone, I now have K & N #138 Performance Gold Oil Filters for our DL650 and DL1000 bikes in stock and ready to ship out to my fellow Stromtroopers.

We Use K & N Oil Filter #138 on our bikes for both DL650 and DL1000 models. The photo shows #138 with box packaging to give you the idea of what they look like,

The Regular Price at MSRP is $14.95 for these K & N #138 Performance Gold Oil Filters.

Our Stromtrooper Price will be $11.49 a 20% Discount for Stromtroopers on these great oil filters.

They are on the website at SVRacingParts.com soon and you can request them anytime by Emailing me Directly at [email protected]

Go in the Website Under For Stromtroopers on the upper left side and then under Filters,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
K & N Performance Gold Oil Filters for DL650 and DL1000 Vstrom's from SV Racing Parts

:hurray: Hi Everyone, I now have K & N #138 Performance Gold Oil Filters for our DL650 and DL1000 bikes in stock and ready to ship out to my fellow Stromtroopers.

We Use K & N Oil Filter #138 on our bikes for both DL650 and DL1000 models. The photo shows #138 with box packaging to give you the idea of what they look like,

The Regular Price at MSRP is $14.95 for these K & N #138 Performance Gold Oil Filters.

Our Stromtrooper Price will be $11.49 a 20% Discount for Stromtroopers.

They will on the website at SVRacingParts.com soon and you can request them anytime by Emailing me Directly at [email protected]

Go in the Website Under For Stromtroopers on the upper left side and then under Filters,

Blair

·
Vendor
5,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Our Stromtrooper Price will be $11.49 a 20% Discount for Stromtroopers.

They will on the website at SVRacingParts.com soon and you can request them anytime by Emailing me Directly at [email protected]

Blair

1 - 3 of 3 Posts