StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have put 4,500 miles on my wee so far in 5 months of ownership :hurray:

and i just wanted to say how much i love this bike! it's awesome and does everything i want it too and more!

as a side note i owned my HD Sportster for almost 3 years, and only put 4,600 miles on it, so to me that shows the overall usefulness and pure quality of riding between my wee and my previous HD.

not to knock on my old HD cause i loved that bike, but this wee is just way more comfortable to ride and way more enjoyable over all experience. :mrgreen:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
as a side note i owned my HD Sportster for almost 3 years, and only put 4,600 miles on it, so to me that shows the overall usefulness and pure quality of riding between my wee and my previous HD.
I've ridden more than my share of Harleys in my friends and family's attempt recruit me into their lifestyle. It didn't take.

At the time, I was riding a Honda Rebel, which my BiL called "cute". I put 4,000 chilly miles on that bike between January and April in the Mountains of Western North Carolina and realized that I could have at least as much fun it than a bike costing four times as much.

I eventuall found myself exploring Forest Service roads with my Rebel and at least once passed a group of Harleys stopped at the edge of the pavement as I glided past on my cute little Rebel kicking up dust and gravel. I was at a trailhead on one of these dirt roads thinking I was going to end up at a BMW dealer when I saw my first V-Strom.

That was 4-1/2 years and almost 60,000 miles ago and I doubt that I could be any more satisfied with my decision. This forum has been a big part of that experience and bassbromnco_74, I wish and fully expect the same for you.

Norm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts