Strom Trooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother "number34" and I, along with our wife's, just returned from our motorcycle trip to the Arctic Circle. What a awesome adventure! Along with having a wonderful time and experiencing many new places, we were lucky enough to meet two fellow Stromtroppers. Mr Strompilot and Mr. Jarlaxie28.

I'd like to thank you both for making time in your schedules to meet us and sharing your stories over coffee. It was wonderful to meet you both and added greatly to the personal experience of our trip. :thumbup:

Many thanks, Ventureman

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They'll be coming. Only been home a couple hours.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
You put some impressive days in. I can't wait to see the pic, vids, and sit around and chat about the adventure.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jealous! We were supposed to go this year, but we had to bump it back one more year due to my dad's health issue he is overcoming...

Looking forward to the pictures!
Man sorry to hear about your Dad's health issues bassbronco. I know you were scheduled to go right after us. Wishing you and your dad well and hope you can make it next year. It was an awesome trip for sure.

Been busy with work and taking care of things around home along with preparing for our Sea Kayaking trip in the San Juans. Working on photos, videos and blog. Hope to have something up soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts