StromTrooper banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mounted the sideboxes today, but it's a rainy day so I don't have any good pictures yet. They should work great for packing raingear, my lunch, and maybe even some workout stuff. I removed the magnetic tank bag I have been using, it made gassing up a hassle since I had power cables running in and out of the tank bag as well. The mounting went pretty well, the racks mount to the passenger footpegs, luckily I had just recently put those back on after having them off since last year some time.

I'll post some pics the first good day I ride (rain in the forecast tomorrow too).

I found the used racks and used sideboxes on this forum, this forum is a great resource, and everyone is respectful of each other.

·
Registered
5,810 Posts
They work well for me, with the Givi top box, I can pack for a couple weeks travel, nice how they just unlatch and carry into a motel room too. Hope you get some nice weather soon, ours just got dry and warm here in Oregon, very wet late spring this year...

·
Registered
759 Posts
I love my Givi E21 and the nice look of the smaller bag is appealing to me. If one takes the time to pack correctly you will be surprised how much you can actually fit into them. People usually over pack anyways. Golden rule when packing for a trip... lay out all your stuff and than remove half of it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts