StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just logged into the forum today. Have been riding for 21 years. Have a wee-strom, as I see many people say. Just stumbled across the forum so I thought I'd sign up and see if I could find some people to ride with.

Just got back from nice riding in Texas Hill Country. What roads out there! Back to my stop signs and 90 degree turns.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Welcome!!! You will like the Central FLA crew.

It's about time to plan the June Meet 'N Greet.

Rod
05 Wee

·
Registered
852 Posts
lovetoride,

What part of Texas were you in?

I spent a few weeks out there a couple of years ago on a work assignment and kept talking about returning, this time with my motorcycle so I could ride some of those great roads!

Brady was the town I was staying in, San Saba and Goldthwaite is where I spent much of my time.

Then several years ago, while driving out to Arizone, I stopped in Fredericksburg - I HAVE to go back there!

When ya' want to go?

·
Registered
852 Posts
lovetoride,

What part of Texas were you in?

I spent a few weeks out there a couple of years ago on a work assignment and kept talking about returning, this time with my motorcycle so I could ride some of those great roads!

Brady was the town I was staying in, San Saba and Goldthwaite is where I spent much of my time.

Then several years ago, while driving out to Arizone, I stopped in Fredericksburg - I HAVE to go back there!

When ya' want to go?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts