StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U Haul. the ride of convenience. Do have have fun when the sun shines. The bikes also work when the rain falls. Congrats on joining the group.
That was a break in weather. We were doing 35 on freeway home cause it was dumping so hard we couldn’t see anything. Wasn’t about to ride in that weather through Portland Oregon traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
I used to prefer riding the bike to work in the rain cus the traffic would back up and I could lane split.
I can sympathize though. I've ridden through some hellacious rain storms. Gotta close all the zippers and vents on the riding suit.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Nice! Though I wouldn't buy another grey bike right now (my last two bikes were grey, my current one is silver, lol), that's really sharp looking.

U Haul. the ride of convenience. Do have have fun when the sun shines. The bikes also work when the rain falls. Congrats on joining the group.
That's a pretty nice U-Haul trailer, though - built-in chock, it looks like. Sweet.

Sold my bike the other day. I'm glad dude came with 3 strong young friends, because we lifted my ~500 lb bike into the back of the pickup they came in.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Super Congratulations
I bought the same bike the same way.... no rain. This was on 5/9/2020. As of 6/9/2020, i have added the following:
Clear water Erica's
Frame sliders,
Rear spool slider/pit stand
Bark busters storm and Kaoko Throttle lock.
Still to come tank bag, Soft luggage and Skeen P9 brake light.
I also installed this LED. Works pretty good.

FWIW, the nemo knock off has twice dumped its contents all on its own. SO I bought a can of schaffers roller chain lube. I spray a little in a small container. Then I take a tooth brush and apply small amount to inside of chain and sides. It only takes a minute and is NOT messy. Have not had a chance to ride after the oiling due to hand surgery. Planing on riding first week or so of July.

FWIW, I bled all the brakes and clutch mc, since the fluid was in there for at least 2.5 years. Yes, once drained one could see in the glass the fluid was pretty bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts