StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

Glad to see there is a large forum for these bikes. I just picked up a 2007 V-Strom 650 in blue. It's got 15,000 miles on it and is pretty darn mint. I started riding motorcycles just over a year ago and started with a 2005 Yamaha TW200, which was great for getting used to the whole concept. I love that I don't get blown around on the Strom though, and that it's fast, and about 100 other things lol. I needed a DD for work and ride all the time as long as the ground is dry. In Colorado, that means almost year round. I also wanted a bike that I could do long out of state touring on and explore far off places. I just ordered some Jesse panniers today which I'm stoked for. (Insanely priced though! :jawdrop:)

Anyway, onto some pics.

Showroom floor! :hurray:

My old bike, it will be missed even if it was slow.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Nice bike! If you're ever headed to the Montrose area let me know!

You'll love the Jesse boxes. They are on the pricey side but they're worth every penny. I love mine!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I haven't been in that area for a while, but with this thing now, why not, right? :yesnod:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very nice. I am in the market for a used Wee here in Colorado. Should have approval from the boss soon.:thumbup:

Hope to see you in the canyons of the front range this summer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts