StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Ive been working on a new kit and installed it on my bike today. I dont want to be a parts pusher on this site so if you would like to see a photo or ask me about them please let me know.

I do make parts but i really love this bike and am having fun with it just like you

Thanks Dale

8)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Dale Walker said:
I dont want to be a parts pusher on this site
Why not? Would you rather send out 1000 individual emails with pics? :lol:

Post the pics! Never withold pics!!! That's sick and twisted!!!!! :twisted:

·
Registered
123 Posts
There's a difference between being a parts pusher, and an active member of a community....

Now share some pics!

K

·
0 Posts
Please show us! You already have half of my disposable income from my Bandit and FZ1 mods. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dale Walker said:
Hi guys

Ive been working on a new kit and installed it on my bike today. I dont want to be a parts pusher on this site so if you would like to see a photo or ask me about them please let me know.
Thanks Dale

8)
Alright, you have our attention now show us something. I checked your site and didn't see anything new...

Thanks, Steve Urbach

Yes it's really me...How have you been? PM me and we'll talk. Was in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago on the 650, should have tracked you down.

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
Not to mention Dale the risers will also most likely work on the DL650 too. Many parts are similar if not identical

DucToStrom said:
There's a difference between being a parts pusher, and an active member of a community....

Now share some pics!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im sorry guys.... have to work all day until now ......Ha

Statring on a new high pipe set for the ZX-14 and had a bike in my hands today.......Yeah cant wait to test those babys......He he

See ZZR-1200 fly by on my slip- on page for fun!

I just sent a guy some DL-1000 photos and my rough information i worked on yesterday for my web site, so he will be posting i hope soon.

Im pretty bad with this stuff sorry, so if you dont see them on here from him please e- mail me and i can give it to anyone of you to put up here.

I have also sent Howaboucha an e- mail about what it taked to become a sponsor. Id like to do something ieven if little to support this site.

I will also try to help out if im on here with any other questions.

Thank you for the welcome

Dale :wink:

·
Registered
97 Posts
The Holeshot bar risers from Dale look pretty cool, no? NightWolf, they won't work on the 650 (I have a 650 too) because the top triple and risers on the 650 is cast as one piece, while the 1000 has the bolt-on risers.

K

·
0 Posts
Ah! I get it! You use a spacer under the lower clamp and a longer bolt through the triple.

You know, Ivan wouldn't do it like that...... :wink:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man spell check or get some sleep.........HA !

They work fantastic , are simple and look nearly factory when installed.

The extra height lets you roll the bars toward you to get them just right.

The kit is reasonably priced since the stock lines work fine.

Yep the 650 is a totally different deal sorry

Is this Steve with the Aprilla......FZ1 and many more Steve ?

Kit is ready to go other than the install sheet , but i can tell you its simple and i can fill you in on the phone , i have a few photos also i can e mail.

The page should be up on my site by mid next week as well as my TFI page for the DL-1000.

The Dyno chart page has now been up dated as well

Be back next week guys

Have a nice weekend

Dale

:wink:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Is this Steve with the Aprilla......FZ1 and many more Steve ?

No. Now that I think about it I may have still been using the Zuckswert last name (step dad) when we were riding around in Santa Cruz. Moved to Wy. late 79 and then to Boise in 85.

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
:oops: Learn something new every day 8)

afm956 said:
The Holeshot bar risers from Dale look pretty cool, no? NightWolf, they won't work on the 650 (I have a 650 too) because the top triple and risers on the 650 is cast as one piece, while the 1000 has the bolt-on risers.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Do these risers eliminate the rubber cushions? If so is there a way to just eliminate the cushions and keep the stock heigth?

Also whatever happened to Frankenzuki? I'm a GS owner too. I've got a 550, 750, and 1100. I remember you posted some pics over at the GS resources and then I haven't heard anything else about it...

Thanks for making some nice bits for these bikes BTW.....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just shy of 1 3/8th " Nighthawk

This allows you also to roll the bars to you if you wanted to.

I did and they are now perfect, about 1" higher and about 1" closer to me.

Cheers guys :wink:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The rubber cushions stay with this kit, I dont want vibes

Franky is resting and on display at my buddys bike shop here in town

Dale 8)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts