StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up Saturday! Red, all kinds of goodies are on the way. Been having a blast so far with her, look forward to meeting some of you. I'm in Littleton, only been in CO for a month, so need to learn some great routes, both paved and non!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome to the asylum. There are several others who live in the S.Metro area. Also there is a group who meets every Wednesday evening for a burger. You can find them on ADVrider under the rodkies area, and South Metro meet up. I can't remember where tonight is. I can't make it tonight anyway. Lots of world class riding around here.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Tonight the weetup is at Front Range Inn 7779 Morrison Rd, Lakewood.
About 6:00 pm or whenever you get there. Look for a helmit, or better yet, bring a helmit, even if you drive. Show it around and they will see you. I'm out of town right now, so can't go. I guess it might snow, so turnout might be light, but often it is 10 people or so.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys - I'll hit a weetup in the next couple weeks for sure. Guess I missed tonight's.

Still a bit of snow up high :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
good to meet ya!

Engignar,

Good to meet you today. What a stroke of luck for three Stroms to meet up on a Saturday ride. Keep in touch - we should do that again.

Rob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rob,

Glad I ran into you as well, and good to meet you. I'm looking to ride pretty much any weekend, lets set it up!

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts