StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made myself a Christmas gift. Bought a 2010 Wee orange color yesterday. The bike looks like new, only 4000 miles and has handguards, central stand and 3 color matched suzuki luggage. The bike also comes with a 4 years full extended warranty. Paid 6200$ tx inclued. I tought it was a good deal, but don't know the market very well. Your opinion please? Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well, I purchased my 2011 brand new in November with hand guards, center stand, 4yr warranty, and matching side cases for $7300.00 out the door so I don't think you got ripped off. I'd say a good deal, not a fantastic deal, but a good deal. This is not including the price of my trade in which was $3300 less...

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Well, I purchased my 2011 brand new in November with hand guards, center stand, 4yr warranty, and matching side cases for $7300.00 out the door so I don't think you got ripped off. I'd say a good deal, not a fantastic deal, but a good deal. This is not including the price of my trade in which was $3300 less...
But he is in Canada dude.... it is a decent price.... good value except for those crappy suzuki cases....

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
A wise man once said....once you purchase, do not worry about what you paid. Do that before you purchase.

Now its time to ride.:thumbup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
A wise man once said....once you purchase, do not worry about what you paid. Do that before you purchase.

Now its time to ride.:thumbup:
+1

If you feel you got a good deal, then you did. Don't worry about it and enjoy the bike.

·
Registered
15,407 Posts
If you are happy, you made a good deal. Don't dwell on what ifs and other impossibilities. If you aren't happy with it, send it to me and I'll ride it for you!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Generally, so-called extended warranties are a waste of money, especially for bikes as reliable as our stroms. In any case, it was nice gravy for your deal. Do real all the fine print in the protection plan contract. You need to follow all the requirements it places on you if you want them to ever cover anything they say they'll cover.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. I just bought the same bike in November...same color, same kilometers, same accessories, except its a 2009. Wasn't sure about the color but it's growing on me. I have to agree with CanadianFZ6, the cases are not the greatest.

Merry Christmas everybody!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Sounds like a good deal on a beautiful bike. Good work! :beatnik:

·
Registered
516 Posts
The Deal ? ride the bike you won't care what you paid for it. It's that nice.

·
Registered
588 Posts
The Deal ? ride the bike you won't care what you paid for it. It's that nice.
I'll second that.

I haggled back and forth with my bike previous owner for weeks til we settled on the price. After driving it for a while, (read: 2 seconds!), I realized that it was a good deal at his first price and I wasted three perfectly good riding weeks!

Just do it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts