StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been stalking the forum for a few months now, and finally pulled the trigger. Thanks to Markdvk (fellow Stromtrooper) and the shop, Lee's Inc, in Harrodsburg Kentucky for the friendly service. I'm just getting back into motorcycling and hope to have a lot of fun on the new bike. Thanks for all the good info you guys put on here. It really is a great resource for someone like me. The bike was in the store but too cold to ride home. I should get it home in a week or so... I'm very happy right now!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. I'm sure it will give you many years of fun and travel.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I've been stalking the forum for a few months now, and finally pulled the trigger. Thanks to Markdvk (fellow Stromtrooper) and the shop, Lee's Inc, in Harrodsburg Kentucky for the friendly service. I'm just getting back into motorcycling and hope to have a lot of fun on the new bike. Thanks for all the good info you guys put on here. It really is a great resource for someone like me. The bike was in the store but too cold to ride home. I should get it home in a week or so... I'm very happy right now!! :thumbup:
Hey did you just get that from Commonwealth Motorcycles? I just rented one from them for 5 days, they said dog it just don't scratch it and have it back in 5 days. :twisted:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey did you just get that from Commonwealth Motorcycles? I just rented one from them for 5 days, they said dog it just don't scratch it and have it back in 5 days. :twisted:
I called Commonwealth about a week ago and they said they didn't have the 2012, or the 2011 for that matter. I ended up driving about an hour and fifteen away and got this one from Lee's Inc in Harrodsburg. The other Louisville bike stores are still saying 2012's won't be here until late March or April. I didn't want to wait.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I called Commonwealth about a week ago and they said they didn't have the 2012, or the 2011 for that matter. I ended up driving about an hour and fifteen away and got this one from Lee's Inc in Harrodsburg. The other Louisville bike stores are still saying 2012's won't be here until late March or April. I didn't want to wait.
Course you know I was kidding. Enjoy your new ride

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
congratulations !! tough time of year to buy a new bike, we've had monsoon rains, and hurricane winds all week, the weather cooperated for an hour or so to get me home though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts