StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are looking for a tank bag this might be an option. I didn't want to go too big, just enough for wallet, glasses, gps, headphones and other junk.

The part number for ring that attached to tank is TRT.00.640.30300/B for 2020 strom

Micro tank bag
BC.TRS.00.110.20002

Install was straight forward. The drilling of the bag was a bit fudged up. Would have preferred screw and go, managed to nick the inside of bag while drilling, even being careful. Anyways Covid times are affecting options here in Canada eh?! Was looking at givi, but their bag didn't expand to 5L like this one, just a stationary 3L.

Works, looks good. Wish it didn't have all the branding. The mount eats room inside bag, just a fyi. There's an electric version, which I wanted, but just not avail in Canada eh?! Would have been better option.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,053 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
If you are looking for a tank bag this might be an option. I didn't want to go too big, just enough for wallet, glasses, gps, headphones and other junk.

The part number for ring that attached to tank is TRT.00.640.30300/B for 2020 strom

Micro tank bag
BC.TRS.00.110.20002

Install was straight forward. The drilling of the bag was a bit fudged up. Would have preferred screw and go, managed to nick the inside of bag while drilling, even being careful. Anyways Covid times are affecting options here in Canada eh?! Was looking at givi, but their bag didn't expand to 5L like this one, just a stationary 3L.

Works, looks good. Wish it didn't have all the branding. The mount eats room inside bag, just a fyi. There's an electric version, which I wanted, but just not avail in Canada eh?! Would have been better option.
Just had one, myself. (Selling bike. So I say 'had' even though I still use it on my Concours 14.) I think the 'PRO' version doesn't eat up nearly as much space inside of the bag, though I use the EVO version.

Just don't forget to put the damned thing back on the ring after getting fuel. Unlike my dumb ass that lost a bag full of goodies because I set it on my pillion and then road off. >_<

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The mount eats full 1.25 x 6 or so inches, you have height room for Sun glasses when in 3l mode.

Anyone who gets one of these, when mounting, open up and press all 4 corners, go for feel and sound, then check and try to pull off. I can see being deceived easily, thinking it's on.

Slide on from front to back would have been a safer design, even if it didn't lock, less chance of falling off.

Still, nice product.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts