StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two riders from Mexico will be coming up to Georgia during the last of June. I will be showing them some of the great riding that we have in the South East. Would like to invite anyone that can to join us.

26-Jun Cherohala Skyway ("The Dragon") and Tail of the Dragon
27-Jun Blue Ridge Parkway
28-Jun Highway 60, Wolfpen Gap Rd, Richard B Russell Scenic Hwy
29-Jun Little River Canyon, AL
30-Jun Ft Mountain, Site of US Olympics water sports, Hwy 30

·
Registered
132 Posts
I might be interested in the 28th. Those are my normal stomping grounds anyway, and I'm usually free on Saturdays. You going to start at Riders Hill or Two Wheels of Suches? Let me know the starting point and meeting time and I'll see about tagging along.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will be leaving from Woodstock so Riders Hill may be the best place to meet, but it can be changed to whatever works the best.

Will not know the time until closer to the ride. Just depends on how early I can get them up and going.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Riders Hill would be great! Plenty to do if waiting is required. I hang out there often on weekends anyway. See you there.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
26 Jun we will be staying overnight at a motel in Bryson City, NC. All other nights we will be returning to Woodstock.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ocdwill,

I will contact you later and we can set up a place to meet.

Thanks for joining us.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Felipe and Carlos are in New Orleans tonight and should be here sometime tomorrow. After I talk with them I should have a better idea as to our time schedule for June 28.

Riders Hill will be one of our stopsr. For anyone who is local to Woodstock we can set up another place to meet.

Will update later.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'll be on Springer mountain FS roads camping Friday-sunday night ..my camp is the right off double head .. so I can get there any time.. what way will you guys go from woodstock?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We should be at Rider's Hill around 10:30 Sat morning.

Route will be I-575, Hwy 53 to Dawsonville, Hwy 9 to Dahlonega

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sounds good .. I'm running my twinduro's this weekend should be interesting:headbang:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Darn! I was really looking forward to the meet and ride Saturday. Unfortunately, my daughter-in-law's ultrasound was moved up from 5pm to 1pm and there's no way I'm missing that. Have a great ride everyone! Maybe next time...

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will be riding a white Super Tenere. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'll be a Rider's Hill waiting on you guys..be careful:thumbup:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are leaving from QuikTrip on Towne Lake Parkway at 8:00am.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts