StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in the vicinity of the Black Hills of South Dakota or will be in the area on June 25, please join us for a Dedication Ride for Jimmy Morris. Jimmy, aka Mountainair, was a V-Strom rider who passed on in 2009 just after our North American V-Strom Gathering. You may remember him as the MC at the banquets. This will be a low-key event.

We will meet at 7 AM on June 25 at the Millstone Restaurant, 2010 West Main Street, Rapid City, South Dakota. (This was a favorite breakfast spot of Jimmy's.) At breakfast, we'll make plans for the morning ride to end up at a great lunch spot, then plan the afternoon from there. If you want to skip breakfast, show up at the Millstone no later than 8 AM. All bikes are welcomed! If you have any questions or ideas or comments, just post them in this thread or send me a PM. Or visit our thread at:

http://www.stromtrooper.com/great-plains/62631-black-hills-summer-2011-ride.html

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wish that event was the next weekend .I will be visiting my son and daughter-in-law the 4th 0f July weekend. Got home last night from a 2 day trip to Telico Plains and Robbinsville N.C. area.(just below the Dragon ) 875miles round trip. Fantastic trip !!! Thanks Stewart and Bobby for letting me go along.
:hurray::hurray::hurray::thumbup:

·
$tromtrooper [belated]
120 Posts
TheBlade

Thanks for getting the word out. This will be a great day to remember Jimmy and his dream for riding his V-Strom. I'll be sure and have it there for him though, including the biggest farkle of them all. :thumbup:

Mtnairmist

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TheBlade

Thanks for getting the word out. This will be a great day to remember Jimmy and his dream for riding his V-Strom. I'll be sure and have it there for him though, including the biggest farkle of them all. :thumbup:

Mtnairmist
Hello Mtnairmist,
I'm looking forward to seeing your bike again and checking out the latest developments!
TheBlade

1 - 4 of 4 Posts