StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with the people at Jesse luggage, they said they should have bags available by the end of May. Their stuff is not cheap but it is top-quality and I may have to look into them.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
Best luggage I've ever owned and I've owned a lot.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Jesse

I've had two sets an have been very happy with them. Al Jesse's a good guy too!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just called them today to get another update, they told me it will be another 2 to 3 weeks ??

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
I bought some last year and they arrived several weeks earlier than they quoted. They seem to under promise and over deliver.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
They're worth the wait, man. I had to wait on mine for 2012 DL650.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no doubt that they are worth the wait, however I'm not a big fan of being told one thing one time and a different thing another time. In all honesty I have my old three sold and now I am ready to pull the trigger on some farkles ?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spoke with Jesse Luggage today and the racks and bags should be available next week. At least to those on the waiting list :hurray:

·
Registered
62 Posts
I had a set of Jesse's on my GS, and they are very well made. I only hope the updated attachment hardware works better than the old spring-latch handles I had that were ridiculous and expensive.

Sturdy has heck, but it all just felt like it weighed a ton. Would sure like to buy some US made kit, but I also want something less "Military Grade".

Maybe once I see a pic of the Vee2 with Jesse's ill change my mind.

TRM

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've decided on Jesse racks and Kirks Panniers bags. I just don't like the lid style of the Jesse bags but I love their double loop mounting hardware. Plus Kirk makes bags in 3 different price points and will make them in any size within reason for the same price in each of the 3 categories.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a call from Jesse yesterday, they are now taking orders for the racks. The bags they have for the the KTM, BMW water head and Triumph Explorer will work on the V2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts