StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry in advance if this is a really dumb question. I use a Givi E46 topcase, and wondered if when it is installed there is any interference or a problem opening top loading sidecases like Jesse bags?

·
Registered
45 Posts
No clearance issues I have the E46 topcase and black Jesse's. Good luck getting the Jesse racks to fit I've done it twice on two different Stroms and it was not easy. His product needs some refining.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
No issues w/Givi V46 & silver Jesse's (don't know the model name/#)-- the combo is on a friend's DL1k that I occasionally ride.

Stromette

J

·
0 Posts
No clearance issues I have the E46 topcase and black Jesse's. Good luck getting the Jesse racks to fit I've done it twice on two different Stroms and it was not easy. His product needs some refining.

Why I don't buy his shit, because it will never be refined, if it is it will only apply to the last one shipped!
For what he wants in $$$$, I would expect promt customer service on something I had purchased, and most of all, it shall fit! No vices, no bars, no mallets, no bending!
I will be looking at Happy Trails for my Wee, just too many sad stories out there for me to chance on the Jesse's Shit! Besides I have to work hard for my money, and would you believe I am a Quality Assurance guy, something Jesse should be looking at perhaps.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Why I don't buy his shit, because it will never be refined, if it is it will only apply to the last one shipped!
For what he wants in $$$$, I would expect promt customer service on something I had purchased, and most of all, it shall fit! No vices, no bars, no mallets, no bending!
I will be looking at Happy Trails for my Wee, just too many sad stories out there for me to chance on the Jesse's Shit! Besides I have to work hard for my money, and would you believe I am a Quality Assurance guy, something Jesse should be looking at perhaps.
With all that being said, they are by far the best looking aluminm bags available for the V-stroms. They are also very rugged and take abuse well. Nothing is ever perfect.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts