StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw a blue strom this morning around 9am. Just north of Jemez springs, you were heading south into town(and stuck behind a slow car by the looks of it), I was heading north out of town. I thought I was the only crazy guy out there braving the 40 degree temps to ride to the Caldera....guess not!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
nope, weren't me. next time send me a PM. i'll ride with ya.

doing the Toys for tots run tomorrow. the wife and i will be on my black 1K.

P.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish I could make the Toys for Tots run, but its my daughters b-day tomorrow. Looks like a big day at ITZ with a bunch of wonderful 3-4 year olds :rolleyes: I did learn one important thing this morning...my fingers were killing me after a ride up the 25N and the 550. By the time I got to the Caldera I had to smoke 5 or 6 cigs to give my fingers time to warm back up. Gave me a good reason to come home and order handguards for the Strom. As for riding, that sounds good. I usually ride with a few guys from work (TL1000, Ducati ST2, and Ducati 999), so I could use a ride with someone that doesnt smoke me on the straights!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
yeah me and 3000 of my closest pirate friends... should be fun.

i won't smoke you on the straights. i'm an old fart, so i drive slow. :D

tell your daughter "happy birthday" for me. let me know when you want to ride.

P.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Jemez ride

:)Hello Mike---I,am a old fart to, but like to ride. I,am getting ready for a run to the west coast, But when I get back would like to ride with you all. The weather does not bother me,love to ride. I live in RRNM. Later Chuck

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good Chuck. Going out west sounds like alot of fun. It seems like I'm always at work, so I usually try to get out for 5 or 6 hour rides on the weekend when the old lady lets me ;)

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Sounds good Chuck. Going out west sounds like alot of fun. It seems like I'm always at work, so I usually try to get out for 5 or 6 hour rides on the weekend when the old lady lets me ;)
hey Mike,

send me a PM if you want to ride.

P.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts