StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, cold and snowing. So I did my taxes, you know, so the govt can redistribute, "properly" ,my efforts for last year, the how much did you make, and just send in that amount.:yikes: :thumbdown: Anyway after that I needed some sanity. So after pulling the Wee apart for some badly needed heated grips,:thumbup: I also did the valve check, new air cleaner, plugs, cleaned the chain, and the fuel pump screen. So guess I'm good to ride when the weather gets better.:mrgreen: although, I most likely will be working when the weahter improves. :var_6: I could have watched the game. Wife wanted me to do that. She seems to need that.:confused: But I'm not a spectator. It would be fun to play the game, not much fun watching someone else having all the fun. So after a social brew with the wife,:var_17: (to show some interest), I'm headed back to the garage. The DRZ needs some attention too.:thumbup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Good work Norm! If we can't get our "fix" from riding, at least we can tinker with the toys. I've finally decided that I'm going to insulate my garage before next winter so I can get out there a little easier.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did that many years ago. actually during a couple of furlough periods, i did a lot of them. Run in wires for extra plugs, lights etc. Run a seperate sub panel with some heavy wire so you have plenty of electricity to run everything. Then insulate. Then I green board the bottom half,(water proof drywall), and pegboard the top half so you can hang stuff on it. Paint the whole place gloss white, hang lights etc. Really is nice. But once it's cold, it tends to stay cold.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts