StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

Well I've been lurking here since last August when I first thought about buying a 'Strom, and yesterday I made it official. I appreciate the patience of (I think) everyone who listed a Strom for sale over the past year with my incessant requests for pictures, and my questions. I ended up buying my new-to-me 2007 Weestrom on Ebay from a local dealer.

Here's a blog post I wrote about the experience, and my first 24 hours with the Wee. Also some pics of my ride:

And now for something completely different… « No Baffles

I look forward to getting to know all of you better now that I'm an owner and not just a lurker. And I just want to say that this forum was EXTREMELY helpful in educating me on the bike, and helping me make a decision to buy. IMHO, it's one of the best motorcycle forums on the internet - if not the best.

Joe

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Welcome to the forum Joe. As you know by now switching from a big cruiser to the Strom is like night & day. Enjoy the ride. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I read your Blog. Was interesting.

I love the looks of the Rocket III, but the weight of it, and the cost to insure it, would hinder me ever buying one. It has a bigger motor than my car has too. lol.

The 650 Wee is a fine machine. Very well priced.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Welcome! Looks like you're on your way to sampling all that motorcycling has to offer... what's next, a crotch rocket or a Ural?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts