StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it was one long wait but its finnaly here. Picked it up on Friday. Only bad thing about it is I'm working all weekend so is been sitting in the garage except for the couple of small rides I've taken.

So far I'm very impressed with it, and I'll post some pics and a review once I put some time on it.

Canadian.

BTW... GS your strom is there too... saw it friday when I picked mine up.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I must have just missed you... I was there from about 1:30 to about 3:30 friday afternoon... had to wait for the plate. The center stand is still on order... prob have them throw it on during my first sevice. Were they able to get your luggage in time?

·
Registered
30 Posts
My Givi stuff was there, but it was not a job to do in the parking lot, and the clouds were looking really heavy. I went back Friday night in the cage to retreive my luggage(Rick was working til midnight to get caught up - and these guys close at 5:00)

My buddy with the BMW 1150 GS-Adventure was over yesterday, to "inspect" my new ride. He spent more time going over it than I did. BMW guys are a little off the norm, anyhow he was very impressed with the bike, but still prefer his BMW. I still prefer the $10,000 in my bank account rather than pay for a BMW.

Thursday and Friday are looking good for you, weather wise....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts