StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its hard to be "Good" on a motorcycle. Its hard not to slalom the dashed center line on country blacktops. Its hard not to take the 25mph curve at 50. Its hard not to accelerate a little faster than what is needed. Having a motorcycle that can go a little off the blacktop makes it even more difficult. Its hard not to take that bike path. Its hard not to drive through the large puddle. Its hard not to take a shortcut over a curb or two. Its hard to be “Good” on a V Strom.

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Mokus, you must be my long lost twin. If I wasn't going back to work again I would just ride out of town grinning all the way.

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
Tomorrow morning (if the weather wants as well) we will have some fun on pocket bikes. (today morning I managed the kids, so got the permission to go out tomorrow...) :wink:
I got a friend (we established our former MC club together) who has two PBs. We can ride them on a GoKart track. You can find some pics and video.
(only the "upper" video works, after clicking wait a bit to download)

This is my friend Robert in the "twisties" :D

·
Registered
390 Posts
You left out:

It's hard not to rally across the 12th hole fairway, over the 12th green, across the cart bridge, down the 13th fairway, over the green and out into the road through the little gutter opening in the curb...

Not that I do such things.

·
Registered
383 Posts
mokous, the other option is to get another SO and let them work on the house TOGETHER!

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Oh sure, two SO's. That would make for a stress filled life, plus two mothers in law. Oh I am feeling ill now.

·
Registered
161 Posts
RockyMtnRoadRash said:
You left out:

It's hard not to rally across the 12th hole fairway, over the 12th green, across the cart bridge, down the 13th fairway, over the green and out into the road through the little gutter opening in the curb...

LOL!!!! No........ Can't say I've done that *sly grin*.

Or, chase a flock of geese through a field. Why no - don't do such things either.

·
Registered
390 Posts
allonsye said:
RockyMtnRoadRash said:
You left out:

LOL!!!! No........ Can't say I've done that *sly grin*.

Or, chase a flock of geese through a field. Why no - don't do such things either.
Hey, that's good. I'll have to remember that. I mean... uh... this friend of mine who does stuff like that will probably do that... yeah.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I gave into the darker side today. Went out and got some groceries on my wee and as I was leaving the parking lot there was a fender bender at the road/lot junction. The entrance road to the grocery store is about 150 yards long with curb and landscaping on both sides. So, I was left with a decison: sit in the trafic for 30 minutes while they clean up the accident; turn around and go out the back, like all the cars were trying to do; or jump the curb, ride up the hill of grass, through the mulch and shrubs and onto the adjacent street. :) Guess which choice I made. Well, I would be overcome with guilt and shame for my actions if I could just get this silly smile off my face.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts