StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lurked here for probably the last FIVE years.. So I hold the good people of this forum responsible for providing the wealth of information that resulted in a G-strom (or whatever you prefer to call it)

Completing the paperwork Saturday and will ride home if the roads are clear enough. The streets looked great for most of February here in Maple Grove, Minnesota. But of course now we get snow. I expected as much. Feeling pretty Gleeful at this point. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I have lurked here for probably the last FIVE years.. So I hold the good people of this forum responsible for providing the wealth of information that resulted in a G-strom (or whatever you prefer to call it)

Completing the paperwork Saturday and will ride home if the roads are clear enough. The streets looked great for most of February here in Maple Grove, Minnesota. But of course now we get snow. I expected as much. Feeling pretty Gleeful at this point. :thumbup:
Welcome,

And congrats on finally getting to put one in the garage.

Not sure about calling them a G-string......errr, G-strom; but did you get the Wee [DL650] or the Vee [DL1000]?

No snow for us here in NSW- Oztrailya, but no riding as 75% of the state is either flooded or under flood watch with pending evacuations [over 1000 people already evacuated from some areas].

Enjoy the new Strom, get out and ride as soon as you can, you will love the bike. :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts