StromTrooper banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Staying on this forum has been a battle..

I got logged out when my computer did an update on itself and left me locked out without my password [my fault, I thought I had my password noted down, but it seems I'd updated it at some point]

Two password resets from Vertical Scope later saw me eventually back in to the forum.. for about two days, then it locked me out with the new password I'd created. :frown2:

Since then I've been locked out and new password supplied by VS wouldn't work for me. :furious:

Finally, thanks to the persistence of Niall, a VS tech support worker, I'm back in again.

I had given up, and even asked SuzukiGirl to tell people I couldn't get back on here and to say I wouldn't be back.

But I guess I'm a persistent B'stard who doesn't give up easily.

So if any of you want to stay in touch with me in the event I get locked out again.. maybe send me a PM and I will give you an email address I can be reached through.

Even though I'm currently Stromless I like this forum, the people on it, and the Stroms... and I may have one back in the fold soon, but will be keeping the DR650 for the adventure/dirt riding, a Strom would be more for road and light ADV work [too bloody hard for me to pick one up if I drop it in the middle of nowhere with no one around]

Cheers,
Ock.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi Steve,
There's no way you can leave after 4,215 posts!
Keeping a record of passwords yourself is the only way to ensure you can log-in all the time......... well, nearly all the time! :beatdeadhorse5:

Cheers, Stuart

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.