StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 2005 DL1000 with Two Brothers slip on exhausts installed. I find the 2Bros a bit loud for my liking and wish to go back to OEM. Does anyone have these available / for sale? I can also trade you the 2Bros, since I would not be using them.

I am located in Texas.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Hi all,

I have a 2005 DL1000 with Two Brothers slip on exhausts installed. I find the 2Bros a bit loud for my liking and wish to go back to OEM. Does anyone have these available / for sale? I can also trade you the 2Bros, since I would not be using them.

I am located in Texas.

Cheers.
Hi Sunchips,

If your TwoBros don't have the db Killers/baffles in them, maybe get a pair of those and see how they sound. The original mufflers will add a chunk of weight back onto your bike. The TwoBros are always more desirable and worth more than stock.

Cheers,
Glenn

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have an 09 DL1000 I just got and I would be willing to trade, depending on shipping costs, I am in Terrace, British Columbia. Do these pipes require new chip mapping?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm located in California and would be willing to trade if that's closer. Small dent on the right side can however

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a stock set in excellent shape. Which two brothers pipes do you have? There are several models. There are also several style end caps and mid pipe to muffler joints. A pic or 2 would do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts