StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lurking around for a while, and a proud owner of a 00 SV, I am finally looking into ordering an 04 Strom.
I can get one in Ohio for $7713. This includes everything except tax in my home state. I am not too far away so I can pick it up.
Is this a good deal? :?:

Thanks,

Larry

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Yep

Yes, that is a good deal. That's what I paid for my 03 before tax, title, license.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RE

Larry,

That's an excellent price! Is that from Honda East in Toledo? I'm in Detroit and am looking at purchasing an '04 this spring and will travel to Ohio if need be to get that price.

-Bruce

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bruce,

Yes it is from Honda East. I am dealing with Tom. He is great to work with and communication is excellent. I can't say the same for my local dealers here in Illinois. :cry:

I am looking forward to picking up my new Strom in February! :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought my '03 approx 2 months ago at Sun State Fun Sports in Mt Dora, FL (just above Orlando) & the price was very good. It was worth the drive from N.C. compared to the local asking prices. The salesman I dealt with was Kenny, & he was absolutely great - would definitely consider purchasing another bike there.

John

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
you's guys got phone numbers fer these places? mind posting them? 04 model is supposed to be on floors in February? I don't think I can wait that long :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just bought a new '03 for $7399 AND got 15%off of bags and centerstand from Conyers GA Motosports. It was the last '03 they had. A great deal I think

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WHo did you deal with in Conyers?

I am trying to get a better deal in the Atl area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts