StromTrooper banner

Is this a good price for a pretty blue one?

4K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  Bill_c 
#1 ·
Is $5200 a good price for this 2015 650 with 4200 miles? If not, what would y'all suggest? Thanks!

See less See more
#12 ·
Ghostee33-

Good purchase IMO. For starters, it's a good looking clean bike with low miles.

You're getting some $$ of extras with your bike. Centerstand, crash bars, rear bags, the seat doesn't look stock, mirror extenders, windshield. These parts are $1000+ to purchase, and for me, I'd be buying every one of these extra parts.

Maybe there could be a lower price in the past, but the used & new bike is very active these days. For example, KTM is almost sold out on new dirt bikes for 2021 models. In the past, KTM would typically have $1000 rebates around the end of May on all of their current year bikes and still struggle to move the bikes. Same for Japanese bikes.

Have fun with your new (to you) bike!

#17 ·
Update: Picked it up over the weekend. Instant best friend. It's just a taller, smoother SV650, but of course I bought one that has lowered forks and lowering links. Going to be raising it back up, trading in for a tall OEM seat, lightening up the thing by removing the side case mounts and centerstand, and adding a Two Brothers. Very happy so far but got some work to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.