StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from seller: great condition,needs nothing,removable and lockable givi luggage,teclusion fuel mod tuned for altitude and leo vince pipes,hand guards,good brakes and tires,just had valves adjusted and throttle bodies synced,just needs a new rider 17k miles, $5250

looks like it also has a center stand.
I have been looking for a little while, seems like these bikes have been coming up in value on the used market...is that a fair statement?

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
If it lives up to it's billing, from what I see advertised, I'd grab it. :beatnik:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I paid $250 more for a very similar Red '06 model... I think the red was worth the extra $250. :biggrinjester: If its the bike you like and you can afford it, go for it....

·
Registered
217 Posts
That's seems pretty good w/ the luggage and everything. I paid about $250 less for an 07 w/ 5600 miles, but I have to put luggage, center stand, and pretty much anything else I want on it. That luggage setup is probably around $500 (or more), so you can figure that it. Looks good to me though.

Have you seen this one? http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/2824270619.html It's older, but has a few less miles. No luggage though.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I paid $5200 for an '07 1K, for the wife, with IIRC 14+K miles. Knock off 3 piece givi clones and it needed new tires. I'd get it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts