StromTrooper banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a set of peg lowering plates, had them on my Vee and loved them. Anyone know if he's still doing business?Cheers--BB

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
It's a two person operation and nobody is home all the time but they respond pretty well. Use the e-mail address or PM at www.vstrom.info

·
Registered
708 Posts
most definitely still around, just got my lowering kit this week, and have mirror extenders and some mounts for my plasmaled lights coming next week

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's a two person operation and nobody is home all the time but they respond pretty well. Use the e-mail address or PM at V-Strom Riders International Group
Ok, so I'm new, and all I've seen in relation to Rick's extensions are these vague references like Private Message at... and what not.

Obviously, people are able to figure out how to contact them, but I'm having issues.
Can anyone provide specific information on how on their contact info?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
brake light harness extension

When I installed my peg lowering brackets I needed a rear brake light harness extension. I made 3, used 1 on my bike and have the others available in the for sale thread.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Richland Rick

Ok, so I'm new, and all I've seen in relation to Rick's extensions are these vague references like Private Message at... and what not.

Obviously, people are able to figure out how to contact them, but I'm having issues.
Can anyone provide specific information on how on their contact info?

Thanks
Here's Richland Ricks email or you can pm him

[email protected].

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yes he is still around, he emailed me this morning letting me know my order was shipped.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Just ordered a peg lowering kit...

Cheers!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just got word that the mirror extenders and fork brace I ordered yesterday were shipped today. Awesome!:thumbup::hurray::yesnod::biggrinjester:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Good stuff from them and they shipped really fast, I ordered on a weekend, they shipped Monday priority mail from WA and it got to the East Coast by Thursday.

I got the fork brace, mirror extenders, and peg lowering kit. I recommend all of them highly.

I can't wait to get the GPS mount and accessory dash, and kickstand foot, but if one more motorcycle related box shows up at my door any time soon, I'm going to have some 'splaining to do...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just received his forkbrace in the mail and installed it. Drove to work and it was very evident the difference before and after installing it. Much more stable in the front and the tire didn't seem to track the groove's in the pavement. :thumbup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
just ordered the peg lowering kit, RR responded within 5 minutes telling me they would ship today.....great service! :hurray:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts