StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was passing through Big B's neighborhood yesterday and stopped by the Iron Pony store. Holy sh*t, the place is HUGE. Compares in square footage to a typical Target store, but is nothing but motorcycle accessories. Decent prices, too. I'm tired of sight unseen internet purchases and the local dealer's pitiful inventory. I plan on making Iron Pony a regular stop whenever I am in the Columbus area.

The bad part of stopping is that I found out that I have very few options when trying to fit a helmet onto my odd-shaped noggin. :mad:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Yeah Iron Pony is awesome. I used to go to their tiny little shop off 161 to get my tires changed on my old Ninja back in college. That new superstore they opened blew me the hell away the first time I saw it. Their old store was so small and crowded you could barely turn around in there.

·
No longer riding.
1,520 Posts
I have never been there. Would we have time to stop there on BB tech day?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
I would definitely be good for a pit stop, either on the way there or the way back. It would be sorta-on-the-way for us. Place really kicks ass.

·
Administrator
17,094 Posts
It is just South of my house on route 3......and YES it is freakin massive. I frequntly go there and get yelled at by the bosslady. I pretty much am spoiled by having such a great place to get supplies and farkles. We have allot of dealerships in the Columbus area too, most sell/service Suzuki as well.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
B, do you remember their old location underneath 161? I forget what crossroad it was on, but damn that place was so small!

Wait, did they move again? Weren't they at Columbus Square for awhile, by the Palace bowling alley?

·
Registered
115 Posts
My favorite place to shop. For those that haven't been there it is in an old Super K-Mart building and there utilizing all of it. They have some pretty good deals. If in the area definately worth stopping just to look around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts