StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any suggestions for an iphone app that I can record my track & then save/share upload to facebook? I am using MotionX now but was wondering if anyone knew of a better motorcycle specific app for mapping my route & then sharing. Facebook integration is not a must but would be cool.

Thanks!:thumbup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you want to use a bicycle app Map my ride is a pretty cool one, I use it for my bike rides but it'd be great for your rides and you can link it to FB.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I don't know if it works for areas other than Australia -- but went on a 'shortcut' between a major highway (south of Broken Hill) and a popular inland tourist recreation area (Wilpena Pound, in the Flinders Ranges, South Australia) -- and the guy leading the ride had a great snap-in clip for his iPhone 4 -- and HEMA maps app loaded. The phone was charging from his bike, and running just on GPS (out of signal area). He had the tracks pre-marked on his Maps app by the look of it. It made my Garmin Dakota look really old school. Very impressive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts