Strom Trooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been around a long time but apparently I have avoided posting on the forums. I'm near Dayton, Ohio.

I became a member years ago when my husband bought our first 04 DL1000 in 2011. I wasn't riding at the time as I was pregnant with our son. Fast forward a year to 2012 my husband had added 10,000 miles to the Vee and was involved in an accident at the end of our driveway. My husband was on the Vee when this happened. It totaled the Vee and laid him up with soft tissue injuries for a few months. He healed and bought a Multistrada. So I never really visited much until now.

I normally ride a 05 Suzuki SV650N. I want to switch to a Vee for touring of course keeping the SV just because.

·
Super Moderator
4,937 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad that your bad experiences have not put you off.
We accept the risks of not being surrounded by a metal box with airbags. It's sorta exhilarating though. :grin2:

·
Registered
14,020 Posts
Hola, riding Mom. Hope your legs are long enough for the difference in seat height.
Is the hubby still on the Duc?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hola, riding Mom. Hope your legs are long enough for the difference in seat height.
Is the hubby still on the Duc?
Yes I've tested a few Vees and I'm trying to find the best one for me.

He's still riding the Duc for now but did admit once I got a Vee he might take it over the Duc. Lately he has been riding the Zero.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts