StromTrooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going to the show on Saturday in Long Beach?

·
Registered
15,417 Posts
I'm gonna skip it again for the 2nd, 3rd year. Nothing really new and they keep charging more for less. What happened to the Ducati and Moto Guzzi Girls? What other reason would there be to go?

There are no show deals and I can go the Berts Mega mall all week long and find the same stuff. When is a big show really not a big show?

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's tons of eye candy....and bikes too! Berts only carrys some brands and the staff doesn't know a damn thing about what they're selling.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found a promo code for $4 off admission. use "tp2012" it's good for online ticket purchase. Sweet!

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Found a promo code for $4 off admission. use "tp2012" it's good for online ticket purchase. Sweet!
But there is a $2 service charge!

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$1 unless you got the tee combo. I know it sucks but it's better than nothing.

·
Registered
238 Posts
There's tons of eye candy....and bikes too! Berts only carrys some brands and the staff doesn't know a damn thing about what they're selling.

Someone better post up some pics for those of us stuck in snowed in areas. :fineprint:

·
Registered
15,417 Posts
HAving attended before, the pics you get on the web are better than what you can get at the show. And you don't have to wait in line to get close.
The Ball of death is always interesting though. Those crazy guys zooming around inside the cage. Seems like the ride to work, when I worked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts