StromTrooper banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
You might want to jumper the White/Red & Black/White wires on the dealer mode plug when riding to get a code to inform the dealer. All you lose is the clock. c00 is normal and anything else ought to be noted. If it is intermittent, it may not act up when at the dealer.

FAQ: Dealer Mode & FI Error Codes

·
Registered
22,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it is intermittent, it may not act up when at the dealer.
ain't that the truth

thanks for tip on retrieving code

first time it came on was last thursday on my way home errand and getting front tire changed at dealer

I left dealership, rode to job site about 10 miles away from dealer, when I returned home was first time light came on, didn't notice if FI was flashing or not, shut bike off checked oil, it was ok, started bike up again, no light so I rode the 15 miles home (temps were in mid 30s)

yesterday, I had about 100 miles of errands in a loop, 5 miles after I left the office, the light came on and FI started flashing, I was within ½ mile of dealer when it happened, so I stopped in shut bike off, have service manager come out to look at it, and of course, it was ok when I started it back up

so I took off to finish the rest of my errands, the light came on within a couple miles and stayed on till I stopped at my next errand, after that, I rod another 50 miles with no light, stopped at my last errand and it came on as soon as I started the bike to get back home, rode home 50 miles with light on and FI flashing

as I said in my first post, bike is not sputtering or running rough, infact, running great, temps yesterday were high of 20°, it was about `13° at beginning of ride, and I'm getting my normal fuel economy

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts