StromTrooper banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
Now that I've been riding the Wee for a year and a half, it's time to meet up with some fellow Strommers. It may be getting late this year, but is there any interest in a wrench session in the PDX or Beaverton area? If there is enough interest, I'll try and set something up.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Count me in. Not sure I need any work done at this time, but would like to come. Ritch :hurray:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I'll check in again in the spring.
a wrench session would be good, it would also be good to get a gathering of all the PDX area strommers around...i hear there used to be a v-strom "club" a while ago, but the guys who put it on sold there stroms and moved away.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'd be on board for a wrenching session. Would like to meet some local riders, plus I've been slacking on my maintenance...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am close...

The bike is in Vancouver... I am not. Have snow flakes falling right now at my house! Damn, love to wrench on the Vee right now. This spring I will be down though!

·
Registered
47 Posts
How about a late breakfast or lunch sometime, just to meet each other. Sat.- Sun. work for me. Ritch

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How about getting together next weekend, 10/29? I have a soccer game to go to this week.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Are there any plan for this Sat. I think I'll free, if something is happening. Ritch

1 - 14 of 14 Posts