StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you folks don't mind me asking, what are some of your insurance rates in Ontario like? I used to pay around $1000 bucks for my KLR 650 and I am now interested in a DL1000.

·
Registered
156 Posts
'05 DL650, $463 with the Personal incl. PEO discount. I'm a shiny new rider with half a season under my belt and clean driving record.

$2,000,000 liability, Comprehensive and specified perils only. No collision or All perils coverage.

·
Registered
38 Posts
'05 DL650, $463 with the Personal incl. PEO discount. I'm a shiny new rider with half a season under my belt and clean driving record.

$2,000,000 liability, Comprehensive and specified perils only. No collision or All perils coverage.
$2M liability and only $463? They gave me a q$600 uote for a 07 model for $1M liability and nada extra. When you only go for liability then it should not matter what year and so on. These guys really rip us off. Must negotiate with them.

·
Registered
156 Posts
$2M liability and only $463? They gave me a q$600 uote for a 07 model for $1M liability and nada extra. When you only go for liability then it should not matter what year and so on. These guys really rip us off. Must negotiate with them.
I was quoted 600 when I only had my bike with them. When I moved the car over they dropped a "surcharge" that was on the bike policy. The surcharge wasn't mentioned when I got the original quote but they were still cheaper than anywhere else.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts