StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am insured with Markel American's BikeLine insurance. I had a crash earlier this year and filed a claim for the damages and bodily injury. I have to say that it was the most hassle free experience I've ever had with an insurance claim. I took a long time to get them the pictures, police report and damage estimate etc. but they were patient, and sent a check out in a couple of days.

They've always been quick to help out, like when I needed an insurance card for Canada they e-mailed it within a few minutes. Coverage for my DL650 is $212.00 per yr. and it includes coverage of up to $500.00 in accessories. I highly recommend them. http://www.markelinsuresfun.com/Motorcycle/Pages/What Markel BikelinE Customers Say.aspx

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for that. I've been thinking of switching from Geico to Markel and saving $200.00+ a year w/ same coverage but haven't pulled the trigger yet. You can search and find insurance nightmare stories from any company out there; good to hear about their less malevolent ways as well. Wish both you and machine a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
your lucky

I am insured with Markel American's BikeLine insurance. I had a crash earlier this year and filed a claim for the damages and bodily injury. I have to say that it was the most hassle free experience I've ever had with an insurance claim. I took a long time to get them the pictures, police report and damage estimate etc. but they were patient, and sent a check out in a couple of days.

They've always been quick to help out, like when I needed an insurance card for Canada they e-mailed it within a few minutes. Coverage for my DL650 is $212.00 per yr. and it includes coverage of up to $500.00 in accessories. I highly recommend them. http://www.markelinsuresfun.com/Motorcycle/Pages/What Markel BikelinE Customers Say.aspx
i pay %125 a month with a 40% safe drivers discount .

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that. I've been thinking of switching from Geico to Markel and saving $200.00+ a year w/ same coverage but haven't pulled the trigger yet. You can search and find insurance nightmare stories from any company out there; good to hear about their less malevolent ways as well. Wish both you and machine a speedy recovery.
Thanks Joca, me and the wee are all better now:D

With Markel, you buy it online and print your own insurance card. I thought that was convenient.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts