StromTrooper banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody, and I apologize if this has been asked before.

Does anyone know what kind of plastic covers the instruments? I mean the clear part, the windows, the lenses, whatever they're called.

I've got a small scratch on my speedometer window of my 2009 650A, but before I break out the plastic polish I was hoping to learn what kind of plastic it is. (different stuff for different stuff)

Thanks for any information!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts