StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, The glass on the instrument panel was smashed in the other night while parked outside a bar. I removed the instrument cluster thanks to this website and it was pretty easy. I do not need a new instrument cluster , just the face . The part with the glass in it. When taking apart the cluster I noticed that this part comes off and by itself is its own piece attached by small screws in the back. I have searched and searched the web to no avail. for a replacement. I need help. Anyone out there can point me in the right direction will be much appreciated

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
Part number 34193-27G00 ...Go to RonAyers, MrCycles, Oneida Suzuki, etc

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

do you still have the broken panel? I would be interested in it, since I need the top frame out it. Please PM if you are intersted to sell it.

Thank you,
Pavel

Hello, The glass on the instrument panel was smashed in the other night while parked outside a bar. I removed the instrument cluster thanks to this website and it was pretty easy. I do not need a new instrument cluster , just the face . The part with the glass in it. When taking apart the cluster I noticed that this part comes off and by itself is its own piece attached by small screws in the back. I have searched and searched the web to no avail. for a replacement. I need help. Anyone out there can point me in the right direction will be much appreciated

1 - 4 of 4 Posts