StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this kit and want to install it while we are in this cold winter snap. My question is for those who have installed this kit before what was the best way they found to hold the olive inversor's in place while threading on to the abs lines on top of the radiator. I'm thinking maybe a drop of brake fluid?

thanks, EJ

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks DT, not sure where either word came from but figure its a one way valve type thing, anyway the concern was keeping contamination out of the brake line.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Place the inversor in the fitting and carefully place the hose on the fitting. Just be careful and make sure the hose fits and the nut threads on easily. If it the inversor falls sideways, you'll know right away. I've done mine and my buddies in the past 6 months. Didn't use anything to hold the inversor. It's easier then it looks.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Prolly not...wouldn't have to be more than a pin head size anyway. I don't have a bike work table so this is going to be a sit on the floor swap. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
I did mine on my table, did my buddies on his garage floor. Didn't need any grease. Place the investor inside the fitting and gently move it into position. Don't overthink it, just do it.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Fren tuba makes stainless and kevlar lines that use all thee stock suzuki fittings, including those that galfer insists you need inverses for. They are also available in custom lengths for bar risers and they shipped in less than a week from carpimoto in italy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts