StromTrooper banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I really didn’t know what to think of installing this, but after seeing a number of bikes with them, and speaking with sales staff, apparently this was easy. So, here goes.

I’m certainly no motor bike mechanic and nor do I work on my own bike, but, I must say, this was easy.

There is a number of cruise control devices on YOUTUBE but, the way I did it, seems too work fine.

I didn’t cut the grip, just simply put it up as close as I could to the end of the grip.
As far as tools goes, it comes with the allen keys, all I needed was my own shifter & 8mm socket set to undo the brake bracket, that was it...see pictures attached and let me know if yours turned out ok like mine did....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
They work a treat wes about $35 ay,it certainly gives the right hand a spell on the long stretches--you will find it will creep down when first set but then just roll up to speed and it is fine--make sure you can roll off easily with it set :yikes:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They work a treat wes about $35 ay,it certainly gives the right hand a spell on the long stretches--you will find it will creep down when first set but then just roll up to speed and it is fine--make sure you can roll off easily with it set :yikes:
yeah it's funny, when ur riding, you adjust the throttle according to the sound of the motor so, when I first used it, it was certainly something different. cost me $53. can't complain. money well spent. have u got the same brand ??

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
yeah it's funny, when ur riding, you adjust the throttle according to the sound of the motor so, when I first used it, it was certainly something different. cost me $53. can't complain. money well spent. have u got the same brand ??
Yep,it's been on about 3 years,I had a bad incident with one of those clip on throttle rockers getting caught in the glove not a down but not fun either,pricks of things.:thumbdown:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep,it's been on about 3 years,I had a bad incident with one of those clip on throttle rockers getting caught in the glove not a down but not fun either,pricks of things.:thumbdown:
well thanks for the feedback. most appreciated. the wrists will be loving the rests on the big rides.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts