StromTrooper banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent most of the day trying to figure out where to put the PC 8 so the seat wouldnt interfere with the relay or PC 8. Eastern Beaver shows a 2012 installation but its right in the middle of the box under the seat, so anything else I would put in there the PC 8 would be in the way, so this is how I installed it. The PC 8 just fits on the side, screw in using the bottom holes of PC 8, the top holes should just be showing above the storage box. Place the relay on the left side of the frame using zip ties as shown, the wires from the relay should go under the frame as the seat has some rubber supports that sit on the top of frame. feed the negative wire between the storage box and the ABS fuses, feed the positive wire thru the rubber cap, cap intrance will stretch enough to feed thru, then run the 3 other wires going to the PC 8 to the notch as shown, might use another zip tie there to keep the wires from rubbing on the metal bracket. With this installation there is about 1" of room to feed wires on bottom of fuse box and at least 1/2 inch from top of fuse box to seat bottom. Im new at this so if you see something wrong please let me know. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some more picts

Couldnt get all my pictures on one upload, here are the rest. Going to complete installation tomorrow, had to stop for now since we have a storm coming in, crazy weather.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's been awhile since this was posted but I'm wondering how you were able to get the return side of the distribution circuits into the blue terminal strip on the bottom?

·
Registered
635 Posts
I asked the same thing and I think the answer was to remove the box to add the ground wires or get lucky with a 90 degree bend, not exactly ideal.

Personally I'm not real keen on this location. I agree the EB set up eats up a lot of valuable storage space, but I haven't seen a better location without some crazy angles.

This mod coming up soon!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
I have mine upright behind the seat anchor. It's attached with 3M dual lock instead of screws. If I need to change a wire, I just break the box free, do the change, and snap it back into place.

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
It's been awhile since this was posted but I'm wondering how you were able to get the return side of the distribution circuits into the blue terminal strip on the bottom?
I have a few wires pre-installed, about 2 inches worth for 4 of them. Ends are slightly folded and electrical tape covers wire ends.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts