StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't imagine this hasn't already been covered, but looking back three pages I didn't see a thread about this line found on the Suzuki web page -
Strom 1000 features;

"Distinctive vertical headlight configuration mirrors the infamous Hayabusa and GSX-R sportbikes"

Infamous headlights?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
The humble little GS500F uses that same "infamous" headlight setup.
Funny how the new Vee is more like a Gixer than a GS. <cough-cough> :bom_smug2:

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
"A headlight that will live in infamy..."

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think it's saying the Hayabusa and GSXR are infamous. It just shares the same distinctive headlight configuration as those bikes. The headlight isn't infamous, the bikes are!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
You may want to be famous, but most likely do not want to be infamous!

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
Yet another example of semi-educated people who are functionally illiterate, and don't really comprehend what they are writing. Failing English class seems to be a requirement for a career in journalism or advertising.

Then again, this is a Japanese motorcycle, so perhaps the ad originated over there and something was lost in the translation.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Yet another example of semi-educated people who are functionally illiterate, and don't really comprehend what they are writing.
Actually... the crew you just described reside inside the I-495 Beltway and most of em' studied Law.

Conclusion: Vertical headlight configurations are evil indeed. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
663 Posts
V-Strom 1000 2014
http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycles/suzuki-v-strom-1000-abs/suzuki-v-strom-1000-abs.pdf

"Road tests on the infamous Hayabusa suggest top speeds ranging from 170 MPH to 'in excess of 195 MPH."
Suzuki Hayabusa - Answers.com

"Hayabusa Turbo and The infamous Ghost Rider!"
Hayabusa Turbo and The infamous Ghost Rider! by RodrigoToretto - Car Videos on StreetFire

My neighbor rides a Hayabusa and he's infamous too. At least, that's what the mature females in the area are saying.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My neighbor rides a Hayabusa and he's infamous too. At least, that's what the mature females in the area are saying.
Ouch! :green_lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts