StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
I'm in Anderson, IN - 25 miles up I-69N. My main riding partner is in Indy as well, on the north side. During the season we are always up for the company of other stroms.

BTW - what color did you get?

Cheers.

Tige

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey, Paco!

This is Jay aka stromin'taylor, the guy you met at Cycle Outfitters on Sun. Glad to see you found the forum. You'll find all kinds of useful info and some great people here.

The people at Dreyer have treated me really well and I hope you have a good experience with them. That guy I told you I ride with is indybob here on the forum. So if you see any stuff here with that name, it's him. We have been PMing each other since he found out about my 650 Special. Now he has caught my MBD (multiple bike disorder)! He said he's been looking at E-bay and CycleTrader. LOL

Anyway, give me a call soon. I'd like to see your new Wee! You'll have to come over to my place, have a brew and check out the XS.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike!!!

And Tige, when the weather permits, let's try to get together and meet sometime. Is your riding buddy a member on the forum?

Jay

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
Hey, Paco!

And Tige, when the weather permits, let's try to get together and meet sometime. Is your riding buddy a member on the forum?

Jay
Naw - he's a lazy ass that doesn't do much but lurk on advrider. But, he's a great guy to ride with so I still claim him as a friend.

Definately will have to get together when the weather is a touch warmer.

If the weather creasts 54 again, I'm going riding. Anyone up for a trip if that happens this weekend?

Tige

·
Registered
141 Posts
Anybody from around the Indianapolis area? I get my new 07 tomorrow and looking to find any locals with the 650.
Hi El Toro,

Good to see that there is another central Indiana Strom rider. Stromin' Taylor and I have gotten connected through this forum. Welcome and I will look forward to meeting you.

I also will hope to meet up with you sometime TIge. I'm just north of Indy.

Bob

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good, to see you all, yeah picked up the bike yesterday and its been
crappy wx since then. Going to ride this weekend if wx is not precipitating.
Will give you a call, Jay so you can check out the cool blue.

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
I'm down in Bloomington. If you head down to the hippy town next season for some curvy riding hit me up!
I head down that way on a regular basis to ride 135 and some of the other curvy stuff down there. I'm sure you probably have a better scope on the dual-sport stuff down that way. Give me a shout if you would like to hook up for a ride this coming season.

Tige

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey, sarge!

My best buddie lives in Ellettsville and alot of my wife's family down there. So we go down there on a regular basis. My friend is the one I bought my 650 Special off of. He bought a new C50 at Spina's in Martinsville. We have been riding our bikes to meet there about once a week. It's about halfway between where we both live. Now that the weather's turned...bummer

We'll all have to swap some phone #'s and do some PM'ing and try to plan some rides!

Jay

Oh, yeah, Brendan, Welcome to the Wee club!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes, I am a proud member of the Wee Club!
I am 25 minutes from Elletsville. Sarge and I can show you some kick ass roads in that area. That is assuming we can get the new daddy out of the house. :)
Hizouwbouchaaa....

I don't think it'll be too hard to get out of the house once it warms up again. Jami's been jonesing pretty bad to ride lately and we have plenty of freebie baby sitter offers from family and friends.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts